June 2010 Archives


So it makes it obvious that the reform will Overhaul the healthcare system allowing tens of millions American gain access to healthcare.


Rate My Blog!!

| No Comments | No TrackBacks

Money & Business Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Wandering around the Internet I just found a really interesting, though old (2009), post with useful advices on how to manage your time, quoting the Pareto Principle according to which the 80% of the efforts without time management only generates 20% of the expected results. On the other hand,  80% of the desired output can be achieved using only 20% of a well time managed effort. I guess this is  a useful approach, and I hope you give me any feedback on how did it worked for you.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Click Here for Lee Greif BIO

About this Archive

This page is an archive of entries from June 2010 listed from newest to oldest.

May 2010 is the previous archive.

July 2010 is the next archive.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.